Request reimbursement of fees

(Editable PDF)

Through Policonsulta to the secretariat of your center.

How is the reimbursement of fees managed if I am a beneficiary of a scholarship from the Ministry (MEC) or from the Generalitat (GVA)?

Different cases depending on the form of payment.

  • Payment by direct debit. The refund is made ex officio, it is not necessary to request it.
  • Payment through POS. It is necessary to request the refund, which will be made through the same payment method.
  • Other payment methods. The student body must process the refund and indicate in the application a checking account number so that it can be made.
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Ninguna valoración todavía)
webmaster admin

View my other posts